Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Britney caught on video.

Well, it looks like Britney has bounced back from her horrible stint of, well, looking really stupid a bunch of times. Brit stopped at a Quiznos yesterday in Westwood, because she had to pee, real bad.
The only thing I don't get- after watching the video you may feel the same- is why in the hell did she bring one of the paps inside the bathroom? I don't know, whenever I start to feel sorry for her, she does something gross or dumb. Like when she was photographed going inside of a public restroom with no shoes on, a Chevron to be exact, in Santa Monica where I'm pretty sure homeless people hang out.
Watching Britney's career go downhill, is almost as bad as the two hours of my life I lost last night watching Across The Universe. But I can say that I never get tired of watching Brit. She's weird!


No comments: