Monday, September 24, 2007

The Hills girls are hanging out at The Dime?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh jeebus. Tonight was a damn good episode. I'll start with sweet little Heidi. I have to say, she's going to make a beautiful bride. Awww, look at me, getting all sappy.
Anyhow, ouch on the whole Spencer not telling his family about the wedding. What's he doing? I'm going to say that he forgot. Maybe it was all the teeth-whitening stuff, ya know?
So Lauren is still UBER lame, right? I definitely think she's prettier than Katja (Jasons fiance), but cooler? Probably, it doesn't seem to be hard to be cooler than LC. I totally think that she's not over Jason. It has to sting a little bit to see your ex getting hitched, but...
I don't know. I'm being way too nice today, so I'll just stop. Watch the episode though, it's damn good.

No comments: