Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pink and Carey Hart are DUNZO.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I heard about a month ago that Carey Hart- his wifey is Pink- had cheated on her with some stripper. A bunch of people saw it, it was reported about, blah, blah, blah.
Well, I guess the rumors were true because last weekend Pink was spotted at club Eleven in West Hollywood, and UsWeekly is reporting that she was overheard telling a friend that it's not the same with him anymore. Basically she's saying that they need their space.
A source on the Hart team is saying that they are 100%, getting a divorce. Yeah, big fuckin surprise, right? Are you disappointed? I know I'm not. I dig the whole marriage thing- for those of you that want it- but it's just not realistic, ya dig?

No comments: