Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Old skool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ahh. Remember when Jasons hair looked this dumb? And Heidi's nose was, well, different? Don't they just look so young and not yet jaded by Hollywood? Fresh faced from Orange County, ready to get some DUI's, and have a sex tape, and blah blah blah.
Did ya'll see last nights episode? One thing that I think is UBER lame, is the fact that they are trying to play up Lauren and Jasons reunion. But we ALL know, thanks to me and others, that Jason is engaged to some USC chica. So, MTV, don't try and pull your post production bullshizz on us, we know what's up.
On to Audrina. Bitch couldn't get any dumber, and I don't think her upper lip could get any smaller (and I'm leaving out the eye thing) ... She's hanging out with Justin Bobby again. Surprised? Don't be.
Heidi got the job, yay Heidi. And Spencer was barely in this episode. I missed him!

No comments: