Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heidi Horseface and Spencer Ugly are back at it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I hate to even be giving this attention, because this is what they want, but I heard Heidi's new song that "debuted" this morning on The Ryan Seacrest show, and uh, well...
No really, the song isn't bad at all. It actually seems like something I would love to listen to in the car or while I'm deep in the club. You can hear the song on TMZ.com, I'll talk about it, but I can't bring myself to post the song on my page.
Is that bad?
OMG, I almost forgot! The WORST, and I'm talking the most HORRIFIC part of the somewhat decent song 'Body Language' (that's the name of Horsefaces single), is that Spencer raps on it. YES, he raps!
And you should hear the rap! It's very P-Diddy-esque. Ew, I could live with Horseface staying in the media circuit, but Spencer is just such a snake...
Ew.

No comments: