Friday, August 17, 2007

UPDATE on Criss Angel and Britney...

We're hearing from several different sources, that Criss Angel is denying any type of romantic link to Britney Spears. He's claiming that it's all about work, that it's professional.
Hmmm. Anyone that I have a "professional" relationship with, doesn't leave hotels with me in the wee hours of the morning. Like at 3:30 in the morning.
If these two don't want the rumors to start, maybe they should have their "professional" meetings take place at a decent hour.
Here's what Criss Angel had to say to People magazine:

“It’s amazing what people think. We’re not together. Her manager is my manager, and I’m helping with one of her shows. I’m helping with her appearance on MTV. Yes, I’m here working on some stuff, and we went to that restaurant with 10 people. We were talking about how she wants to do something more with the [awards] show, and about me helping out and hoping to work with her on doing something to make her MTV appearance more innovative. It’s amazing how you can’t do anything now without people making up stuff.”

No comments: