Saturday, August 25, 2007

Kanye and Fiddy: both bitches?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Was there ever a feud going on between Fiddy and Kanye? According to the AP, Kanye said that he talks to Fiddy, "all the time."
Then, I read on Hollyscoop.com, that the boys were hanging out in NYC together, at a bar, taking shots. Hmm, does it smell like a publicity stunt?
I can't figure it out. I could see all this talk of them being friends coming out just because it looked like Kanye was going to KILL Fiddy in record sales come September 11th, when they both debut their new albums. Although I could also see both of them being bitches and doing this for publicity.
Who cares anyways, right? I know I'm not running out to the stores when both of their albums drop. I don't even think I wanna hear either one...

No comments: