Monday, October 8, 2007

Big whoop. Brad and Angelina.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who effing cares?! I was literally just talking shit about these two when I saw this story on Perez. I had to continue to talk shit though, because that's the type of mood I'm in today...
Stupid Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took Maddox and Pax to see Jump, the off-Broadway show, at the Union Square Theatre in NYC yesterday.
Perez said something about 'Could you imagine going to see an off-Broadway show and running into these two?!' Uh, no. I think I'd vomit in my own mouth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sounds like you're a jealous loser.

Hey cheer up, just because Brad & Angelina are better looking, richer, more popular, more famous than you doesn't mean you can't make something out of your pathetic life.

On second thought, yeah it does. So just do us all a favor and KILL YOURSELF you stupid faggot.

Anonymous said...

Does Angelina Jolie have AIDS? She looks like she is dying. Look at that fugly puppet face morphing into a corpse.

Anonymous said...

12:30 = Fat fag that eats his own feces

Anonymous said...

OMG! I wonder what that 'anonymous' person looks like. It made me laugh! If this invalid knew what you really looked like he/she would probably stop embarrassing him/herself by making ignorant comments. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a LOSER! I love your blog. You're a badass!