Tuesday, October 9, 2007

LiLo, come home. Los Angeles misses you!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So we all know the dramz with LiLo and her dad. How it's over now and they're spending time together, blah blah blah. Well, she was let out of rehab last Friday, but will be staying in Utah for another week to complete an outpatient program. Gotta love a girl who's been through rehab, gives her a little character.
Anyways, since she is almost back in the scene, I cannot wait for her to crash and burn! And not because I don't like her, because I LOVE me some Lindsay, but just for all the dramz.
So, so, so. Lindsay, I'm soo excited. Lindsay, I'm soo excited. Maybe her and Britney will start fighting for who gets the worst press. Or, maybe they'll decide to be friends and fuck shit up together. Or, maybe they'll both get in a car accident, but with each other.
Oh Jeebus. The possibilites are endless!!!

No comments: