Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mischa supports NOT having a child, when you're still one yourself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm totally on team Mischa. This campaign is flippin awesome. If she turns up preggo in the next six months to a year, I'll be disappointed.
This is awesome though, for a few reasons. One, she's like 23 years-old and she has a lot of life to live sans parasite, uh I mean, sans baby. Two, I really think more people should take this advice. It's not expected for us to be married and pop out kids right away. Three, come on. Just party and have fun while you're young, because let's face it; once you have a baby, your life will NEVER be the same.
Take a pill AND/or, wrap it up.


*I had a really good picture of her with the slogan "Live Your Life Before You Start Another," but the picture is not cooperating.

No comments: