Thursday, October 18, 2007

Deshawn Stevenson has an unhealthy obsession for Lindsay...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Jeebus. It's sooo good to see someone else that has an obsession for Lindsay Lohan. It makes me feel sane again, ya know? Or wait, it might make me feel creepier...
Deshawn Stevenson who plays basketball for the Washington Wizards is apparently offering up about 10K, just for her digits. Wait, what?!
Here's what he posted on his myspace page:

I Got A Couple Ppl On The Lindsay LoHan Deal………………. But Im Giving Somebody 10 Stacks If They Hook That Sh*t Up…………….. 4 U Slow Ppl 10 Thousand Dollars 2 The First Muthaf*cker Get Me The Contact 4 Her!!!!!!! Before My Ppl Get The Number They Moving 2 Slow 4 Me So Holla At Yo Boy If U Need That 10,000 Grand!!!!!!!!! U Kno I Need That White Girl Lindsay Lohan…………. First N*gga Or Female Get Me That Sh*t I Wire That Money Str8 2 Ur Account Hit Me On Email If U Got The Real Sh*t!!!!!!! TwoFamily@mac.com………………… Yadddddaaaaa Boy

Hell yea boy. I don't know how I would feel if someone was trying to track my shit down like that, they'd probably pay about 50 cents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so that we are all clear, He is talking about Coke... Yayo... "That White Girl". Lindsay Lohan is the street name for Coke, cuz she's a white girl... Just FYI