Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What? Katie Price and Peter Andre are being inappropriate?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh I love it. I just love them. Aside from their horribly tacky wedding, the two of them are horribly tacky and that's what is great about them.
Katie Price has told us in the past about Peter's performance in bed, how big he is, what they do, etc. But this time, it's Peter talking about Katie. Bring it!
Peter said, "Katie is a filthy bitch and I'm her temptation. Everybody has fantasies and when it comes to sexual ones, when you close your bedroom door and it's just you and your partner, anything goes."
"If we're sat downstairs with the kids and the nanny, Kate tells me off if I discreetly suggest we sneak off upstairs. She'll say, 'Pete, you make it so obvious you want to go upstairs for a shag.' And I get really embarrassed. I'm like, 'Thanks honey!' So that blows that out."

Peter is so Euro-trash, I love it. If you don't watch their show already (it's on E!), then you really should try tuning in. The wedding was great, the preparation for the wedding was great.
It's all great.

No comments: