Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Straight up messy-ass bitch.




Jeebus. What is going on with reality television at the moment? First off, there's nothing that great. I mean, even The Hills was disappointing last night.
And now, Paula Abdul told USA Today that she would not be doing another season of Hey Paula!?! What is the world coming to? No mas Paula. That really is a horrible thing. Horrible.
If you never watched it while it was on, you definitely missed out. Big time. That was one of the biggest and best trainwrecks that I have ever seen. Ever.
Here's some stuff she told USA Today:

"That was hard for me to watch. Disturbing. They'd put a camera on me when I got wind that my dog was in a coma, and they'd make it (seem) like it was about hair and makeup."

Um, maybe that's because it was about hair and makeup?! I've never seen a woman cry as often as her, and also, she would cry about the most ridiculous things. Oh well, it's over. It's leaving as quickly as it came!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, American Idol with Paula will be back soon =)