Saturday, October 13, 2007

Katie Price doesn't like Victoria Beckham? Go figure.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love Katie Price. She's really being going by her other name, Jordan, lately but I stick with what I know.
So, if you don't watch Katie and Peter, you're really missing out. Katie Price and Peter Andre are two of the tackiest, euro-trashiest people I've ever laid my eyes on. For reals. Oh the show is FABULOUS. Really, you're missing out, BIG TIME.
Okay, back to the matter at hand. Katie definitely lacks in the class department, but whatevs. That's who she is, and we embrace that. I think it's high-larious that she's been talking shit, uh I mean, talking about Posh Beckham. Someone needs to talk shit about her. Ugh.
Katie said, "I love her boobs but I wish she'd admit they're fake because they are David's talented but what does Victoria do? Nothing."
Haha. She then went on to say, "But there's room for all of us out there so I do wish them well." That's great.
It's the same as when we talk shit about people, but as long as you say something positive about the person - or in Katie's case, about Posh's husband - then it's all good, right? That girl is such a sleazy bitch, but you know she tries so bless her little heart. Just like that.
I don't hate on Katie Price, but she's got some jealousy issues going on, huh?

No comments: