Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tara Reid is talking shit bout Lindsay and Paris?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aw. It's sweet. Tara Reid actually thinks that she is on the same level with Paris and Linds. Didn't she get ignored by Paris a few months ago upon trying to get into Hyde? Haha.
I get where the girl is coming from, but come on. When was the last time she worked? Uh, that shit show that didn't last two weeks on E!, Tara-dise???
Whatever. Maybe she'll start getting press again and amusing us all. She really is a good time, or seems like one anyways.


"I think the reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do. You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never. But when I'm not working, why shouldn't I have fun? Am I supposed to stay at home and live in a cage?"

"I was a party girl, but I played by the rules. Yeah. Like, Lindsay makes $15 million a movie, so why doesn’t she have a driver? I don’t get it. If you get drunk, that’s fine, but don’t drive. They need to straighten up a little bit and make better investments. And they should surround themselves with better people who don’t let them get themselves in trouble."

1 comment:

Daroga said...

I don't like any of them. But yes, Tara has definitely been in news much less than the other two. Paris does all these knowingly(i think) and Lindsay is just not willing to learn.
I think Tara has a good point in this quote of hers.