Saturday, October 6, 2007

Kelly Osbourne pulls the trigger?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Gross. Even though Kelly Osbourne looks fab in these pictures, this is yucky. She's telling the world about how she vomited in her own mouth on the opening night of Chicago in London.
Okay. I think we all have stories of how we puked in our own mouths and hopefully we were all troopers and swallowed that shit down. But when you're giving an interview, do you really think it's necessary to share your vomiting habits? Especially because she's not a Hollywood starlet that's easy on your eyes; she's a bit of struggle. She sure is.

"I threw up in my mouth. I thought, 'What am I going to do? There's no bin here'. So I had to actually swallow it and then through the whole first scene all I could think was, 'I hope Annette [who plays Velma] can't smell my throw-up breath'. I was so scared.'"

No comments: