Monday, October 15, 2007

Paris in Rwanda. WTF?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ugh. Shouldn't Paris stick to things that she knows? Like drugs and clubs and shoes and clothes?
Well, bitch is going to Rwanda. Yes, folks, Rwanda. That's hardcore. I don't think she knows what she's getting herself into. Has she read about the turmoil that's been going on in central Africa for the past, however long we've been alive? Maybe, but doubtful.
Paris sat down with Newsweek to discuss her upcoming trip.

"I'm scared, yeah. I've heard it's really dangerous. I've never been on a trip like this before. I love having everything documented. It shows people what everyday life is like for me, how hard I work. There are a lot of misconceptions about me."

Eh, gotta give her some type of credit, right? Bitch is trying. Go Paris.
I still support you.

No comments: