Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Britney Spears"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yes, yes, yes. It's obvious that I have a slight obsession with Ms. Spears, but at this point, how can you not? Everyone else is obsessed.
Which brings me to what I want to talk about. A friend of mine told me last night (it was after a few drinks I'm pretty sure), that they really felt for Britney. Now, he probably won't feel that way today, but my affection for Britney doesn't stop.
We started talking about what Britney is now, and I said that the photographers/media/people like me have made Britney's existence surreal.
I live in Los Angeles, and we all see famous people, right? I do. I've never seen Britney, but I can't imagine what it would do to my psyche if I did see her. She would become real, and that's not really what's going on here...
Like I said before, Britney's whole entire existence is surreal. I really and truly feel bad for her, with as much shit as I talk about her, I should.
It's not going to stop though, so I guess I'll just keep writing about her. Why not?

No comments: