Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lindsay Lohan and Riley Giles are dating.

Ugh. Damn silly photobucket. I can't upload photos at the moment, but I had to tell you about this:
Lindsay Lohan is dating Riley Giles who is a snowboarder from Newport Beach, CA. She confirmed it herself to InTouch magazine.
Lindsay said, “Yes, I am seeing someone. His name is Riley. I am really happy and taking it day by day.”
She also said, “The biggest thing is not being in LA and staying away from the nightlife. Going out all the time was very self-destructive. But there are some things that I can do to make changes and grow up. I want to act like a woman rather than a teenager. I am doing the best I can.”
Yuck. That's not the Linds that we know and love. I'm partially kidding, but kind of not. Of course I want good things for her, yadda, yadda, yadda. But, she's just given us so much good shit while she was gettin all fucked up!
Oh well. All good things must come to an end, right?

No comments: