Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lindsay Lohan is moving to Utah? WTF?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is getting worse and worse every day. Now the bitch is moving to Utah?! Oh no.
Supposedly Lindsay's talking about buying a house there. Once she's not fucking that Riley Giles guy anymore, she'll totally want to be back in Los Angeles.
Okay - buying a house for her ain't no thang - but Utah?! I cannot express my dislike for this idea any more. She'll be back in L.A. sometime this week, and I'm sure that's going to be havoc. Pure havoc. I can't wait.
Don't turn too suburban on us Linds. She's been spending a lot of time at Target and Best Buy. Next thing we know, she's not going to know how to dress.
Oh my god it's starting already. Look at all that black. Black's great, but the combination is as if she's already losing touch.

No comments: