Thursday, October 11, 2007

Britney, Britney, Britney!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I know I keep saying it over and over again, but fuck: what this girl deals with on a daily basis is insane. Yesterday must have been one of her days when she just wasn't in the mood for the paps, because she kept saying "I'm scared."
Yeah, it's kind of bizaare. But then again, it's Britney.
Ms.Spears should have gone to court this morning because her lawyer was going to be asking the judge for overnight visitation rights with the chillin. Obviously it would have looked better for her to be there, because that would be an attempt, right?
I get the whole legal system thing and respecting the justice system and so on, but Brit literally can't go anywhere without being followed.
I think we should all leave Britney alone. But what the fuck do I know? I can't go 24 hours without posting about her! I'm addicted to Brit!

No comments: